Losing my blog virginity

So here is my first blog entry... officially.

This is where I will write about my escapades, pottering, working, dancing and general life in Bankside, London - or Bankend to be precise. I'm around and down the lane from Borough Market and settling into this wonderful little corner of the world.

This is the start of a new chapter of my life... actually living in a nice area instead of a really shiny nice new area plopped in Tower Hamlets. New place, new flattie, new job and hopefully a fresher outlook. With the drummer moved back to Cork for the time being, this move came at the right time.

2 comments:

heya said...

me likes the bloggy

coelder said...

Howdy! I write for a blog called ArtStar. I do a photography segment for ArtStar and we are looking to expand. We would love someone with your talent and passion for art to join us. Also, we are in dire need for a female perspective. So far we have 5 consistent bloggers who are all male. We all went to Davidson College in North Carolina and are looking to diversify our perspectives.
One thing that you may start to realize is how tough it is to blog daily and maintain a consistent audience. With a larger blog like us, we could help ya and in time we may see financial return. Also, it's a great way to have a guaranteed 500+ people a week see your art.
Email me if you are interested.

Here's the link:
http://womenartmoney.blogspot.com

Best of luck in all of your endeavors,
Cody